Creating a sense of well-being and security for your home or your business is one of everyone’s top priorities; it’s all about protecting the things we treasure most in the world. Being fully in control of who can access your properties – whether it’s vehicles or personnel – is a key factor in helping you create that safe and protected environment, and electric and industrial gates can help with just that.
So, for an unmatched level of security that you won’t find anywhere else, electric gates should be your first choice.
Easy to operate and uniquely designed and built to your own specifications, you won’t find a higher quality anywhere else.
Bespoke industrial gates to suit you
Every property is different. And so are their security needs. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach, which is why we offer a number of different security gate designs for you to choose from:
Electric gate safety
When we install your new electric gate, we don’t just fit it and leave. We are completely dedicated to our duty of care to you to ensure it is installed to the current British Standards BS/EN-12453.
All our staff – from sales and marketing to projects and maintenance – are fully trained in safety regulations to ensure the system you choose is not only reliable, efficient and installed properly, but also safe to operate. Your team will carry out a full risk assessment for every site and installation, and to give you complete peace of mind, all our electric gate systems will include:
- Infra-red protocols – This ensures safe operation if an object is detected in the path of a closing gate
- Resistive safety edges – To reduce the risk of injury during operation
- Safety loops – Providing further protection to ensure your gate doesn’t close on a vehicle
- Warning signs – These are clearly visible on your electric gates to ensure distance is always maintained during operation
- Flashing beacons – These offer additional warnings when your gates are about to open
- Force testing reports – These ensure your new gate system meets the correct British Standards regulations
Why not also take a look at our robust electric bollards for an alternative security system.
How we meet your individual needs
Here at Expert Security, we’re all about meeting your premises’ individual needs. Every project we take on is different, no two are the same, and we work with you to adapt your product of choice. During a typical consultation, we aim to look at the following to help us determine exactly what type of electric gate will be best for you:
- Number of operations required in a 24-hour period
- Entrance measurement
- Run back area / Opening area measurement
- Gate positioning
- Turning cycle of entering vehicles
- Desired access control
- Level of security required
- Risk assessment
- Overall project budget
Once these points have been discussed, we can then advise what electric gate system is best suited to your needs.
Why work with us
Here at Expert Security, we pride ourselves on being a cut above the rest. We go above and beyond at all stages of planning – here’s how we do it:
- Our solutions and products are ideal for both commercial and domestic properties – there’s no project we can’t do!
- Our gates are fully compliant to BS/EN 12453 standards and many are fitted with additional safety features that go beyond the minimum requirements
- We provide a full professional installation that has seen us work on over 200 gates across the UK
- Our gates are made from high-grade aluminium or steel to withstand high-impact and long-term weathering
- Many of our gates are pre-made, tested and delivered straight to your location, drastically cutting down installation time and costs
- A dedicated project manager will work with you throughout the job to ensure you are kept up-to-date with timescales and progress
- A full handover procedure with O&M manual documents and a system demonstration will allow you to get to grips with how your new gate system works straight away
- Following the installation, our service and maintenance department will discuss maintenance options with you to ensure your system stays efficient for years to come