Creating a sense of well-being and security for your home or business is essential if you want a safe, productive environment. Controlling who can access your property — whether that’s vehicles or personnel — is a key factor in helping you create that environment.
For unmatched security, electric vehicle gates must be your first choice.
Choosing the right kind of security gate for your site is very important. Some of our gates offer a very fast opening cycle with reduced opening areas perfect if you have a high security site and limited room, whilst others are designed to cover a large opening and are very robust. As technology improves year on year we are able to offer some unique gate concepts to ensure you have the best suited gate for your site.
During a typical consultation we aim to look at the following points to determine what type of gate is required.
- Number of operations required in a 24-hour period
- Entrance measurement
- Run back area / Opening area measurement
- Gate positioning
- Turning cycle of entering vehicles
- Desired access control
- Level of security required
- Risk assessment
- Overall project budget
Once these points have been discussed we can advise what gate system is best suited for your needs.
We have a duty of care to ensure your security gate is installed to the current British Standards BS/EN-12453. All our staff from sales to projects & maintenance are fully trained in this area to ensure the system you choose is not only reliable and efficient but also safe to operate. We carry out full risk assessments for every site, and to give you complete peace of mind, all our gate systems include:
- Infra-red photocells – ensuring safe operation if an object is detected in the path of the closing gate
- Resistive safety edges – reducing the risk of injury during operation
- Safety loops – further protection to ensure your gates don’t close on a vehicle
- Warning signs – clearly visible on your electric gates to ensure distance is maintained during operation
- Flashing beacons – offering additional warnings that your security gates are about to operate
- Force testing reports – ensuring your new gate system meets the correct British Standards regulations
Security Gates to suit your situation
At Expert Security UK, we have four types of electric gates for you to choose from.
- Automatic sliding gates — Using cantilever or tracked technology, our sliding gates ensure reliable, long-lasting operation. Their wide coverage makes them ideal for large premises like warehouses and depot entrances. A cantilever gate is ideal for large openings and can accommodate for un-even surfaces
- Bi-folding gates — Swift and secure, our bi-folding gates are a compact alternative to sliding gates, requiring less room and time to open and close. The speed of our bi-fold gates sets them aside from others and are perfect for high security sites such as logistics depots, data centres and airports. Their speed also minimises tailgating which is an issue most site endure who have a standard gate system
- Automatic swing gates — Fully compliant with all the required safety features, our swing gates are very popular for schools, colleges & residential developments
- Manual gates — A cost-effective, low-maintenance solution to controlling access to your premises when you only require to close your site out of hours
Why choose Expert Security UK
At Expert Security UK, we pride ourselves on being a cut above the rest. Here’s how we achieve that with our electric gates:
- Ideal both for commercial and domestic properties
- Gates are fully compliant to BS/EN 12453 standards and many are fitted with additional safety features that go beyond minimum requirements
- Full professional installation included with over 200 gates installed across the UK
- Made from high-grade aluminium or steel to withstand high-impact and long-term weathering
- Many of our gates are pre-made, tested and delivered straight to site on a Hiab lorry cutting down installation time & costs
- A dedicated project manager works with you throughout the job to ensure you are kept up-to-date with timescales and progress
- Full handover procedure with O/M manual documents and system demonstration allows you to get to grips straight away with how your new gate system works
- Following your installation our service & maintenance department will discuss gate maintenance options and prices with you to ensure your system stays efficient for many years
Take the security of your premises to the next level with electric security gates from Expert Security UK today. Get a quote today by calling us on 0808 301 5370.