K12 – IWA/PAS68
• Automatic hydraulic bollard anti-terrorism protection guaranteed even with SINGLE bollard
• Indipendent hydraulic pump for each bollard, access for simpli ed servicing, protection anti-tampering switch sensor (option)
• Break-in resistance: • Work time:
2 100 000 J
rise time: ≤ 5.3 s (to 25 °C ambient temperature)
lowering time: 4.0 s (factory adjusted, on- eld adjustable) up to 2 000 op./day
3 000 000 cycles
• Max operating frequency:
• Sensors for bollard positions: fully up (PERSEO CBD and PERSEO CBE) and fully retracted
(only PERSO CBE)
• Obstacle sensing, con gurable (with/without movement inversion)
• Bollard top cover with led lights and buzzer
• Interfaces for remote control (only PERSEO CBE)
• Optional ECD model for faster “Emergency” rising time (1.5 s)
• Bollard will stay up even in case of power loss. It is possible to lower the bollard by means.
Reliable full-circle service
From the initial design process to aftercare and maintenance, our dedicated teams will provide expert support throughout the entire purchase process.
We always strive to give our customers value for money – without compromising on the quality.
Every product you find at Expert Security UK features up-to-the-minute technology with sophisticated design.
We’re proud to give all our clients a service that is created with their specifications in mind. We never treat two customers the same.