VOLO Cloud Based Access Control
Who we have worked with...
Cloud technology has enabled workplaces across the world to revolutionise the way they work. It’s made file-sharing, extensive storage and collaboration between teams easier than ever before.
Now, it’s changing the way we think about security, thanks to the unique VOLO Access Control System.
The future of system security
Whereas traditional control systems required an often extensive and complicated set of LAN connections between servers, workstations and ACU, the solution is far more straightforward with VOLO.
The VOLO Access Control System combines Cloud Hosting and GSM/GPRS connectivity to your access control, allowing you to benefit from a uniquely flexible security experience.
The benefits of using a cloud-based access control system
VOLO allows for a reduced hardware cost, which means that there is no need for a dedicated PC station or network on site. That provides you with the following benefits:
- Less upfront investment
- No complex wiring infrastructure
- More flexibility and scalability
- Less maintenance
- A better return-on-investment than cabled systems
Plus, cloud-based systems offer virtually unlimited scalability. With VOLO, you can expand your access control from 1 door to 10,000 sites with up to 100,000 users.
VOLO offers a range of unique functions that will help you transform your onsite security:
- Reporting – powerful automated reporting tools let you monitor time, attendance, system misuse and historical usage.
- Licensed-based hosting – Fixed, transparent license fees mean you can plan your costs without worrying about hidden fees.
- Remote system management – Editing or adding user details and changing access rights can all be done online from wherever you are via a web browser.
- Backed up by Amazon – VOLO cloud hosting is provided by Amazon Web Services, ensuring that all your data is secure and your system is fully backed up
- Open-protocol controllers – VOLO integrates with the majority of access control readers because it is based on an open platform. You won’t need to overhaul your existing access controls to implement it.
Installed by experts
When you choose Expert Security, we’ll conduct a full survey of your property to determine the most efficient and effective way to install your access control system.
Then, one of our experienced installation teams will set it up for you while minimising any disruption to your business.
Take the next step to a safer tomorrow
Want to future-proof your on-site security? Get in touch with a member of our team by calling us on 0808 231 8282 or by filling out our enquiry form here.
Reliable full-circle service
From the initial design process to aftercare and maintenance, our dedicated teams will provide expert support throughout the entire purchase process.
We always strive to give our customers value for money – without compromising on the quality.
Every product you find at Expert Security UK features up-to-the-minute technology with sophisticated design.
We’re proud to give all our clients a service that is created with their specifications in mind. We never treat two customers the same.