Security System Maintenance
Why take up a security system maintenance agreement?
The short answer is to ensure your system works efficiently and is safe to use.
The long answer is that in accordance with the supply of machinery (safety) regulations 1992, it is a requirement that the end user/customer of all industrial and automated systems shall establish a full documented maintenance regime that aligns with the manufacturer’s recommendations. It is also a requirement of British Standards (BS-12453) that a biannual service of safety systems be carried out by a competent body.
Our security system maintenance services give you complete peace of mind that your premises will be protected at all times.
All of our products are installed by professionals and come with a 12-month guarantee that covers you for any call outs or faults that are not a result of misuse or vandalism. We’re confident that your systems won’t develop any problems, but you can rest assured that we’ll be there to rectify things quickly in the unlikely event of a fault developing.
What does our security system maintenance cover include?
- Free consultation and quotation
- A fast, reliable and professional service
- Use of our technical service department
- Dedicated service & repair engineers with fully equipped service vehicles
- Scheduled maintenance to your premises visits ensure minimal risk of unplanned breakdowns and unexpected costs, as we can advise when parts start to show wear and tear
- Safety parts are regularly checked, reducing the risk of accidents and thus ensuring that workplace health and safety regulations are adhered to
- Force Test Compliancy Reports
- Risk Assessment Reports
- Full Service Reports
Our maintenance contracts ensure two preventative maintenance visits within the 12-month period, during which we will undertake routine maintenance, and this will ultimately prolong the lifespan of your systems.
Contact us for more information about our security system maintenance offerings. You can call us on 0800 211 8413.