Security System Installation
When it comes to keeping your premises secure, we don’t hold back. We use the latest technology to ensure the security systems that are installed and designed for you are intelligent, dynamic and rock-steady.
But with so much complex technology comes a need for experienced professionals to ensure it’s installed safely.
That’s where we excel.
Why choose Expert Security?
Our dedication to doing every job to the highest standard has earned us the trust of big clients like Warburtons, BAE Systems, Holiday Inn and the NHS.
Here’s why our security system installation services are a cut above the rest:
- Looking after you from start to finish — We don’t just install your security system: we work with you to design it and provide maintenance support long after it’s up and running
- Dedicated project managers — Your security system installation will be allocated to a dedicated project manager, who will work closely with you to ensure your security system is fitted quickly, safely and with minimal disruption
- Fully certified engineers — All our engineers hold CSCS cards and other qualifications that ensure they’re experts in their field
- Systems tested to meet British Standards — We provide you with force test reports for gates and commissioning certificates so you can rest assured your security system is robust
- Full handover after installation — Our engineers will show you how to use your systems and provide you with detailed handover information so all your questions are answered and you know exactly how to use your new system
How security system installation works
When you choose Expert Security UK, you get an installation process that is simple and stress-free.
Here’s how it works:
- First, you tell us what you need and we’ll design a security system that fits your exact requirements
- We’ll carry out a full risk assessment on your premises and create a method statement before the work commences
- Our engineers put in concrete bases, ducting and anything else needed before the installation can take place
- Once concrete bases are in and have had time to cure, our commissioning and installation teams will fit the security products to the exact specifications outlined in your method statement
- We provide you with a full handover pack so you understand how it works, along with force test reports and commissioning certificates