K4 Bollard – PAS68
• Automatic hydraulic bollard anti-terrorism protection guaranteed even with SINGLE bollard
• Indipendent hydraulic pump for each bollard, access for simpli ed servicing, protection anti-tampering switch sensor (option)
667 000 J
rise time: ≤ 7.0 s; lowering time: 4.0 s up to 2 000 op./day
3 000 000 cycles
• Break-in resistance:
• Work time:
• Max operating frequency:
• Sensors for bollard positions: fully up (PERSEO CBE) and fully retracted (PERSEO CBD, PERSEO CBE) • Obstacle sensing, con gurable (with/without movement inversion)
• Bollard top cover with led lights and buzzer
• Interfaces for remote control (only PERSEO CBE)
• in case of power loss:
– Standard version: bollard will open.
Electrical emergency unit for maintaining high stem (optional)
– Security version: bollard will stay up.
Lower the bollard by means of a solenoid valve which is accessible from the ground flange.
Reliable full-circle service
From the initial design process to aftercare and maintenance, our dedicated teams will provide expert support throughout the entire purchase process.
We always strive to give our customers value for money – without compromising on the quality.
Every product you find at Expert Security UK features up-to-the-minute technology with sophisticated design.
We’re proud to give all our clients a service that is created with their specifications in mind. We never treat two customers the same.